Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our New Addition

Introducing our new beautiful baby puppy Bella!

We have been talking about getting a puppy for a long time but we have never had an apartment that would let us have one. That was a requirement when we were apartment searching here in Eugene so we could finally have our very own puppy. A few days after we got back from Europe Sean took me to the book store and had me look through all the dog books until I found the dog I wanted. When I saw the picture of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel I knew this was the one for me. As we did some more research we learned that not only are they super cute but they are also great family dogs and like to snuggle but also have a fun playful side. It was perfect! We tried to find some where, anywhere, on the west coast to get one but we did not have much luck. We then came across a breeder in Missouri who was willing to ship her puppies. As soon as we saw the picture of Bella we knew she was ours. She is a perfect little puppy and we have all fallen in love with her.

On our ride home from the Portland airport Bella found the perfect place to nap.
Taking a nap with Kyle.
She sure does lover her flamingo.

4 comments:

Laura Horne said...

Oh my heavens, that is a ridiculously cute puppy!

Kelsey said...

She is so cute! By the way, where are you guys living at?

Chelsea said...

that's a long tail for a little puppy! Boy am i glad her name isn't Donna, and I always let Kyler ride on my back in the car too...jk! I must meet this little beast - bring her to Utah!

John and Bethany said...

So adorable!