Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Neighbors

Before I continue posting about our Bath trip I first have to vent about our crazy neighbors. They moved in about two weeks ago and all I can say is that they are Spanish woMEN, if you get my drift. They walk around with their big old breast implants hanging out of little tank tops and showing off their hairy masculine legs in their mini skirts which they don't even do up for some reason. Their door is never closed and they are always walking around and for some reason every time I see them, whatever they have on the bottom is not done up! I don't understand it. The first time I saw one of them I was polite and said hi and I almost jumped when this deep manley voice reponded. I'm still polite and say hi but it is just so awekward. Another phenomenon about their move in is that our little basement corner that they share with us has developed this horable smell. We seriously have to hold our breaths when we walk down the stairs and to our apartment. We wonder if they are smoking something wierd in there. It is a strange mixture of smoke, BO, rotten eggs and perfume. Ick! To top this all off they are always doing laundry for some strange reason. Yesterday I finally snuck in a load in between their washes. This was all fine until I pulled our laundry out of the dryer and with it came one of their thongs! Sick! This was the last straw and what led me to vent my feelings through the wonderful world of blogging.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

EWWW I just ate and about threw up!! I can't even imagine (nor do I want to)! Sick sick sick! Ps - make sure to get a picture (jk)