Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Broken Dishes

One thing about a small kitchen is that it is very hard to work in. I am always knocking into things and having things fall on the ground. We have been living here a week and we have already broken two dishes. We were using the decorative bowl as a cooking bowl and I caught it with my elbow. I didn't knock it over or anything it just shattered. It was like I did one of those karate moves and hit it in just the right spot to break it in half. It didn't even hurt my elbow! The other bowl Sean dropped while drying dishes. Between the two of us this kitchen is not going to fare very well. Two down, we'll see how this next week goes. We may be buying the next people here all new dishes by the end of our stay.

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

You secret ninja life comes to light. I have seen those skills before crawling out windows and up and down walls.