Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It wasn't just Wicked, it was Awesome!

We decided one thing that we definitely wanted to do while we are in London is see a musical. That might sound strange but we have heard that the musicals here rival New York. There are signs all around the city for what is playing. One show that I really wanted to see was Wicked. Sean didn't know anything about it but he went along with it and said that he would go see it with me. I don't want to give anything away but basically it is the story of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz. We both loved it. I wanted to read the book before I saw the play but I guess I'll just have to do it the other way around now. If any one has the opportunity to go see it I would defiantly recommend it. It was awesome!


We had to pick up our tickets early and we had a bit of time before the show so we decided to walk over to Buckingham Palace. May as well right? It was nice and we got some good pictures but we definitely have to go back to see the changing of the guards.

1 comment:

Laura Horne said...

Don't read the book--its not the same at all.